Pharm. Ike Klinsman Chinedu during his declaration speech for interest to run for the seat of Anaocha,Dunukofia and Njikoka federal house of representative stated that qualitative and affordable health care service is the highest assets every member of his constituent shall enjoy.
As the saying goes, Health is Wealth..No nation can function without comprehensive, qualitative and affordable healthcare delivery system.
I worked as a pharmacist at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) outpost in both Ukpo and Neni.I know how serious these places need urgent funding.It is very unfortunate that the present occupant of the house of representative seat couldn’t help our constituency to fix this problem which promted the Chief Medical Director of NAUTH,Prof Anthony Igwegbe to appeal to the federal government for help in March this year.
What is the need of having a representative in Abuja who cannot help us?
I have promised Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital that I will secure the funding for them to renovate and reequip our hospitals in Neni and Ukpo.
As a health professional,I will ensure equity in the distribution of healthcare services in our constituency,I will sponsor bills that will;
• Increase funding and investment in healthcare
• Reduce maternal and child mortality rate in our constituency
• Provide free medical care for the old,the poor and nursing mothers in our constituency.
• Provide affordable medical care in all the health centers owned by the government.
• Ensure that clinics are built,maintained and equipped appropriately to provide affordable and quality services.
This is my service compact with the good people of Anaocha,Dunukofia and Njikoka.
Pharm Ike Klinsman Chinedu is here
Progress Is Possible!
Support Pharm Ike Klinsman Chinedu
*For Responsive Governance and Quality Service Delivery in the Green Chamber.*
By Obinna Obitex Okechukwu